We walked around the island to explore the different beaches, mostly in the North, in the Eastern part of the island, and the South West (cliffs) !
Hotels & restaurants
- Hotel : Las Palmeras
Nice service and rooms with chairs outside. View on the ocean but no direct access to the beach but good situation to access the whole island. A bit disappointed by the food at the hotel.
- Lighthouse hostels / restaurant
Stop there for a drink or grab a bite when going to the Lightouse point behind the hostel to have a nice view. Hotel is apparently very nice too and you have both sunrise and sunset from your bungalows ! Led by nice French people !
- Desideri Cucina, Café & Casalinga
Delicious restaurant with Italian food
- Tranquilo Café also nice
- Yemaha Hotel : Nice beach close to the hotel but do not go there for food (overpriced for what it is)
- North beach close to Yemaha: Very nice to lie on it (difficult on other beaches) / available there : scubadiving tours
- West/North beaches: Very nice for the sunset
- South west: close to many restaurants, going to the south it is very nice view (cliffs)
- East of the Island : Nice to walk, a lot of palms (where you will find kitesurfing)
- Lighthouse view
- Imagine yourself on the baseball field lost in the middle of the island
#beach #caribbean #island #little corn #best things to do #view #sunset #baseball #playa